If you are still searching for that ideal technology co-founder but just can't seem to find one according to your budget, I suggest you get started with learning how these tech startups started it all in the first place. Forget about fake clone scripts out there that charge you a fortune and don't teach you how things work.
Don't be at the mercy of your technology co-founder, learn how things work yourself.
Whether you're building a startup with a subscription model like Hello Fresh, or a budding web development student looking to speed up your learning process, this course is a guaranteed worthwhile investment.
The source code can be used for more than just a meal kit delivery service. You can tweak it per your configuration, for any other subscription-based business.
Some benefits of this course:
- Lifetime access to hours of HD quality videos
- No monthly subscription
- Learn at your own pace
- Download videos for offline viewing, wherever you want, even without an internet connection
- Ask for assistance at our subscriber-only Q&A section whenever you have questions
- Downloadable assets, starter source code and final source code
- Exclusive 1 year mentorship
What Will I Learn?
RAILS WEB DEVELOPMENT SAAS MEAL KIT BLUE APRON CLONE BEST WAY TO LEARN PROGRAMMING FROM SCRATCH
- Students should know basics of HTML and CSS
- Students should have access to high-speed internet
- Students should be passionate about building web applications
About The Instructor
Shawn is the CEO and founder of Plantoost where he teaches app development, web design, software engineering, fungi, plant science, and more. He graduated from the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities in 2015 with a major in Applied Plant Science. Since graduation, his work has taken him in a wide variety of directions but has now solidly found the tech industry to be his calling. Like many, he has always had a love of learning but have struggled with the typical resources out there. Because of that, he created Plantoost, an e-learning platform where anyone can find or teach comprehensive workshops and courses that break down the complex details into small, straight-forward digestible pieces. He likes to focus on project driven education as much as possible. His workshops and courses are extremely straight-to-the-point and jam-packed with information about the topics he teaches.