Would you like to discover how developers create mobile applications for Android?
In this video course, you'll learn how to use Java to create fun applications that work directly on your mobile phone. You'll follow each step to create 11 different applications so that you can take the skills you've learned here, and create new applications. All the software which you'll need to download for this course are free to install and use.
What will you learn in this course?
- The basics of the Java language that programmers use to create their applications
- How to build your app using Android Studio
- What a developer is thinking while they build their app
- What techniques to use while troubleshooting application features, or while thinking about new things to add to your app
- How to build a video player, music player, camera app, drawing app, and many more
- Application monetization with Google AdMob.
So get ready to practice creative thinking as you learn the basics of app development while getting ready to build a new and exciting app for the Android community. Once you're done with this course, you'll have the skills needed to sell your services to clients or build your own applications to earn passive income!
DEVELOPMENT APP APP DEVELOPMENT ANDROID STUDIO APPLICATION BUILD APPLICATIONS BUILD ANDROID APPS ANDROID STUDIO APPS BUILD ANDROID STUDIO APPS JAVA JAVA COURSE
- You will need a Windows, Mac, or Linux computer with 4GB Ram and 2390*800 screen resolution minimum.
- A background in the Java programming language is important, but not necessary, given that there will be lessons on Java in this course.
About The Instructor
The more you know and can give to this world, the more we all benefit! How may I help you today to expand your knowledge on the most in demand skills online?
In 2013 I started my business online as a freelancer serving whatever clients I could find with a vision of having enough money in the bank to live and work anywhere in the world. After years of work for many clients, I can see clearly that the skills we each have combined with our work ethic are our most valuable assets.
Thank you for giving me a chance to help you to learn the most valuable skills that are in demand today!
James E. Brooks